EMAIL: email@example.comMatrix mini-i 24bit/192kHz Balanced DAC BLACK
The Matrix packs an abundance of features into one single package.
Dual AD1955 D/A chip, digital volume control,
digital LCD display, balanced and unbalanced outputs,
independent system clock, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, and USB inputs, as well as a built-in headphone amplifier.
· Balanced structure with dual AD1955 24bit / 192kHz D/A converter units
· Professional digital receiver chip of ultra-low jitter and an independent system clock
· USB, AES/EBU, optical, coaxial digital inputs and a coaxial output
· Up to 24bit / 192kHz digital input via coaxial and optical
· Professional stereo OP-Amps OP275/OPA2134, offering the best signal playback quality
· Digital step volume controller that covers -90 to 0 dB (1 dB each step)
· Both balanced and unbalanced output, which makes it possible to connect two sets of analog devices with different interfaces at the same time
· Multi-stage stabilized voltage power supply
· Internal headphone amp unit can easily drive any headphones of 300 ohms and below
· Large screen LCD panel displays user friendly information on current playback status and unit setting
· Pre-amp mode and DAC mode selectable
· While starting up or switching input channels, the volume will fade in to prevent shock and hearing damage caused by excessive volume
· Displays track information when working with D-Sub code compatible CD players
This is the default mode pre-set by the factory. Working under this mode, volume control is effective on all analog output ports. It is also very convenient to use your headphone under the pre-mode.
Under this mode, all the analog output levels are of their standard value. To get the best sound performance, the headphone will be turned off under this mode.
Press and hold the volume/channel select knob while turning on the device, the unit will enter setup menu. You can use the volume/channel select knob to select a working mode.
Optical: Sealed Optical InputSampling Rate: 32 - 192 KHzCoaxial (BNC): 75 ΩSampling Rate: 32 - 192 KHzUSB: Standard USB ConnectorSampling Rate: 32 - 48 KHz
Coaxial Output: Standard RCA jackSampling Rate: 32 - 192 KHzSupports AC-3, DTS data output (pass through)
RCA Output Level: 2.0VRMSRCA Input Impedance: 47kΩBalanced Output Level: 0 - 4.0V adjustable (XLR: 1=GND, 2=HOT, 3=COLDFrequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHzSNR: 105dBDynamic Range: 108dBDistortion: <0.0002% (1 KHz)
Power: AC 220-240V 50/60Hz or AC 100-120V 50/60HzPower Consumption: <15W
Weight: 2KGDimensions: 20.5 x 15.5 x 4.8 (L x W x H cm)
color：Black/Silver ( Default BLACK)
Power Cable (US/EU/AU optional)User’s manual (Chinese/English)BNC/RCA adapter
Warranty & Return
We offer 12 months warranty Returns will only be accepted for defective item / unmatched description Please notify us within 7 days of receipt Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost Shipping, Handling and Insurance costs are not refundable Replacement will be sent upon receiving the return item If the item is not available, a refund will be issued
MATRIX mini -i User Guide:
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 August, 2011.
cell phone booster
iphone6 カバー 手帳型 本革
wifi blocker jammer
dior 香水 iphoneケース